At about 5 weeks old.







I don't have current stats cause I lost them. I figure she is about 13 lbs now. Whatever is the 50% for her age. She has been in the 50% for everything her whole life. She is still pretty slim through the torso with some lovely rolls on her legs. Actually, kinda makes her hard to dress cause it seems like a lot of onsies and even dresses assume some baby chub through the middle that she just doesn't have! She is sleeping from about 9 or 10 pm to 9 am. I will probably work on getting her moved to something more like 7 to 7 after we move but for now (while Chris is working in Milwaukee) it works out that I can get up with the boys and put them to bed without her needing to eat in the middle of things.
She loves to smile and is generally a very content baby, only fussing when she is tired or hungry. It seemed so strange and foreign to have a little girl at first. Now, I can't imagine my life without her!



8 comments:
Oh my sweetness! She is so cute! I'd love to get a little snuggle in on her!
she is SO CUTE...and love the Wii action...hahahaha
Such beautiful eyes and mouth! I'd love to be there to hold her and feed her!
9 or 10 pm to 9 am! That's awesome! What is wrong with my children? I feel we've had a succesful night when Marian sleeps four hours straight (Sariah was worse). Hopefully it's just a case of needing her own room. :)
Sage is such a cutie!! Glad you caught her happy smile :) I love the one of her and Noah!
I'm jealous of the sleep, too! Alice needs to take lessons from Sage. After all, what are BFFs for? :)
Miss you already!!
Love your pictures!
I can't wait to meet her. I love the green outfit. Did you make that??
Post a Comment