Monday, October 25, 2010

One Last Hoo-ra

Before Chris left to start his job at Bucyrus in Milwaukee, we had one last hoo-ra at the lab.

Oh, the hours we have spent here. On rainy days, visiting daddy, or just visiting the machines.

For our boys it doesn't get much better than this.

I thought it would be fun to do some sort of 'then' and 'now' pictures about our start and finish in grad school, but as it turns out, I don't have pictures to do that. I couldn't find a picture of me and Chris (or even just Chris) with his skid steer loader that he did his MS project on.

We didn't have this guy when we started, though.

And this was his PhD excavator.
But we couldn't even seem to get all of our kids in a picture to show how far we have come in five years!
Goodbye Maha lab. We will miss you and your grand toys. I mean machines, yeah, machines.

0 comments: