Sunday, January 1, 2017

He is Risen!

When Chris and I were dating he had a roommate who was semi-active in the church. One Sunday he slept in and everyone else went off to church. When they arrived home he quickly questioned the guys about how they had been able to make the stereo play He is Risen! when he got out of bed.  They all had a good laugh at the ironic coincidence.

So it is with this blog. Like waking from a long nap, this blog is ready to rise again (or so I tell myself)! It will be an effort to move forward from where I am and fill in the years that have passed by.  I don't journal and have a horrible memory. This blog will be a demonstration of the lack there of or an antidote to these problems or all of the above.

The years are passing by, the kids are growing up and life is passing by. Here's a New Year's Resolution to do better on the blog!

0 comments: