I came home from grocery shopping today (sans kids-hooray!) and see Noah sitting on the couch eating a sucker. Since these are normally reserved for special occasions or rough moments, say, like, a haircut, I was a little surprised.
Little did I know that he had had a rough moment! He had been attacked by wasps!
Flashes of My Girl are going through my head here.
After apparently disturbing them, he received several stings all concentrated on his head and behind his ears.
This picture isn't really focused well (Noah has not been voluntarily still for a picture in a while) but you can get an idea of the discoloration and swelling.
Poor guy, he needed extra cuddles and snuggles all day. Very un-Noah like. Not to worry, though, Grandmas! All is less swollen and red already. And as for me (selfish consideration for sure), well, I have counted my blessings that it was Dad home and not me!
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Wasp Attack!
Posted by Leah at 7:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ooh! I'm glad he's okay... that definitely deserves a sucker. By the way, I love the new pics of the boys you put up on the side :) They're growing up so fast!
Poor thing-Oh my goodness! Hope all is well by now! Your boys are growing up! Love ya!
Ouch! Poor guy! I hope that is all better!
Post a Comment