Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sage

Warning: There are a LOT of pictures in this post. And not much writing.
Photos by Elise.


Sage is just over a week old in most of these pictures.






















Did you enjoy the sweetness as much as I do?

11 comments:

Elise said...

Why yes, yes I did!!

Sarah Harward said...

Oh so sweet! Those feet! Those hands!! And that SMILE!! At such a young ate, that's an AMAZING smile!! Congrats again!! Girls are so fun (and SO different!!)

Tara Black said...

Oh! She is so sweet! I love the pictures and I love her little smile! What a beautiful little girl you have there!

Alisa said...

My favorite is the one of Sage asleep on the blanket you made. I'm so happy you get to use the girl blanket! Those little flowers are so cute.

She's beautiful!

Brielle Kennington said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful baby girl.

The Burnah Clan said...

oh, she isss so sweet! beautiful big eyes! sleep smiles...you are going to have so much fun!

Clara said...

I'm so happy that we have another little girl Williamson! :) Congrats!! I love how she is smiling in several pictures...how adorable!!

Leslie said...

She is so CUTE!

The Tate Fam said...

SO cute! She is adorable!

Don and Robin Cooper said...

Sage is beautiful Leah! Elise, you did a wonderful job capturing her sweetness!

John and Karisa said...

What a beautiful baby!!! Wow! I love those pictures. Congratulations again, you guys! What a cutie!!!

We can't wait to meet her in a few months!!!