







At 8 months Sage is still a cutey! We will go in for her 9 mo check up at the end of the month and get accurate stats. However, I did take her in for an ear infection and with her clothes she weighs 16 lbs 9 oz. That puts her in between the 25% and the 50%. I would try to measure her length but we there is that appointment I already mentioned.
She can get around a room but there is really no crawling involved, army or otherwise. Mostly stretching and rolling. But not intentional-going-some-place-rolling just checking-things-out-and-I-ended-up-this way-rolling.
The boys have really taken to her and love to make her laugh and giggle at them. I can ask them to "help her be happy" if I am occupied for a moment and they are happy to run over and talk to her or bring her a toy. And just lately they do it all on their own and I smile to hear them imitate my tone and the nonsense things I say to her.
She is still easy and laid back and smiles even when she is sick. (Elise, I waited with bated breath to decide what I would need to do when I took her into the doctor and the nurse looked at her and said "You're smiling! Smiling babies can't be sick!" but lucky for that nurse she was just making talk, she wasn't serious.)
Our whole family has really fallen for our little sweet pea!
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
All the Reasons I Want a Pricey Camera
Posted by Leah at 7:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Leah, she is SO CUTE! (pricey camera or not!)
I think Sage is going to be a cheerleader when she grows up! (Just with her big mouthy smile and her hands up in the air.) I'm so glad Cole and Sage get to grow up together. (At least, for a few years until who knows if either of us will move.)
So you're getting a new computer! Cool! What kind?
Oh she is so cute! She looks like the pretty version of your boys (them being the handsome version of course). I am so glad you did not have to beat up any nurses.
She sure is a sweetheart!
Post a Comment