What is the price of poop in your house?
How much would you pay for it?
Right now, in our house, the going price is $16.99.
We hope.
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
What is the Price of Poop?
Posted by Leah at 1:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What is the price of poop in your house?
How much would you pay for it?
Right now, in our house, the going price is $16.99.
We hope.
Posted by Leah at 1:00 PM
2 comments:
It took me way too long to get it-- I'm going to have a nap...
Good luck with it! :)
So far it's $6.99 (Belle nightgown on clearance) plus some bulk candy and a bag of fruit snacks... I'm holding onto the REAL present for some consistency (a Princess book from Costco... I think it cost $10). Unfortuntely Sariah likes to do things at will, without any promise of future performace. :) Hope you've got better luck!
Post a Comment