Friday, September 30, 2011

My Master Plan

So, you might remember the Robinson Family who came to visit us for the 4th. And maybe you recall that we put Andy to work.

We have decided to make it a tradition. If you come to our house you will be put to work.

I think of it as my Master Plan for Accomplishing the "Maybe Someday, Eventually, If There is Ever Time, (Yeah, Right!) To Do List," but I call it my Master Plan for short.

The gate is fixed but there is still some sanding to do.

Or some mortar to patch. And don't think that any excuse like only being in town overnight, like Paul, is going to get you out it!Now, this isn't all bad, you know. We wouldn't want you to feel like all we did was stand around and take pictures of you.

So Chris will help too.
And if you do really good work there could even be a reward in it for you!
How about this? She is pretty proud of herself for getting in that chair all by herself but she is up for a cuddle or two.

Honest.

See?
And if she hesitates we are happy to volunteer your iPhone as an incentive!
Aunt Elise trained her to appreciate all an iPhone can do. And despite all her fanaticism for it she is willing to share and won't let you miss an important call.And really, if that sweetness is not enough, we might be able to inspire your work ethic with good company, yummy treats and a birthday song or two!

(You might think that Grandpa gets some cake because he sanded so well but really it was all that cheesy smile training he did with Noah!)


So now you know the particulars of my Master Plan. I hesitated to reveal all my secrets but I think that it might be just the thing to inspire all our friends and family to stop off in WI for a visit!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Glad to be part of the Master Plan and the Master's Plan, too.

Michelle said...

Sweet, I'm glad we could inspire you to create the Master Plan. :)

Elise said...

Looks like I squeaked by under the radar!