As part of the services purchased by our seeming astronomical taxes there are leaf pick-ups. People rake their leaves out the the street and pile them up.
This year we took full advantage and made our piles just the everyone else.
Chris had some helpers. Sometimes.
Some times more than he would like but other times it was a definitely an extra pair of hands.


And then, of course, one must enjoy the piles of leaves!


We still had to bag some leaves because the last pick up was before one of our trees decided to shed it's last leaves. But we enjoyed the indian summer that bled into a pleasant fall with lots of leaves.
Sunday, November 27, 2011
Falling Leaves
Posted by Leah at 10:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Playing in leaf piles is a rite of childhood---lucky for your kids they live where there are leaf piles. Thank you for working with them and playing with them.
We're still waiting for the tree in our front yard to drop its leaves. I still have great memories of leaf playing in Kansas. And lawn clippings? Didn't we play with the cut grass too?
I love reading your posts...so much fun! I think Grandma Leslie should update hers so I won't miss her so much! (hint hint Leslie)
Post a Comment