The Monday before Halloween we decided a bit last minute to hit a pumpkin patch. Our opportunities tend to be limited by Chris' evening schedule so we snatched our chance even though we were late getting out the door and the dark comes on quick.
(I finally had one of those "enjoy the journey" attitudes, rather than being upset at the lateness of our start. I was so proud of myself:)
It wasn't a U-pick which was a little sad to me but the other parts of the place made up for it in spades. It was free admission so for gas and $9 in pumkins, gourds and indian corn we had a BALL!
They all loved the wagons.
The sunset was gorgeous!
I sacrificed my Aldi quarters to feed the llamas.
The donkeys won me over.
And just in case you need to make a pit stop...
Sage loves slides!
The goat run was pretty fun to watch too.
Not pictured was the straw tunnel and the straw pyramid, although here is Ian and Noah as conquerors.We got our pumpkins and had one of our most successful family outings ever! Mission accomplished.
Friday, November 4, 2011
Pumpkin Patch FHE
Posted by Leah at 8:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The pumpkin patch looked like a fun time---love the pictures! I never saw anyone look so good in their hospital bed....glad that all came out well. Love all you guys!
Which pumpkin patch was this? It wasn't Apple Holler, was it? Looks like a great time! We'll have to try out that place next year.
I loved the pictures!! Hope to see y'all soon!!
Post a Comment