Monday, October 29, 2012

Other Summer Things

I can't seem to help my spurts of blog posting!  So here are a few more end of summer items:

Zoo Visit with some friends.  

I am not generally one to include pictures of all the animals we see, especially if we go more than once a year but I couldn't not include this picture of the baby camel.  I had never seen a baby camel before...almost cute, really.



Tallest tower building contest with blocks picked up for free at a drop and swap.
Camp out with friends at a friend's house.

They decided not long before dark to dig horseshoe pits...against the advice of the women:) (I have it on good authority that they turned out well, though!)
And last but not least, (and actually not just an end of summer thing), Girls Game Night.
Open to any who want to come, a couple of times a month we play games for a few hours. I really look forward to these nights.  It is such a fun break from the day to day!

2 comments:

havingcakeandeatingit2 said...

I miss you sister.

Karisa and John said...

I want to come to girls game night! Next time you guys are doing it, let me know! John is hardly ever home and it's unlikely that I'll actually be able to come, but... you never know!