Sage's birthday came while I was still feeling sick and lethargic in my pregnancy. I felt terrible but I knew I wasn't up for much. And since Chris picks up the slack he didn't have a lot of extra time or energy either.
We decided we could make it special and fun for her with just our family.
She is so fun and sweet and joyful.
She is cooperative, easy to please and reasonable.
I wanted to do a more elaborate cake, as is tradition, but opted for, well, exactly what she asked for: a cake with all different colors inside and purple frosting.
She didn't get to open anything on her own, despite how she started out!
See the joy in simple things? I love her so much!
We did get her a bat cave at the resale the month before and despite the picture, she plays with it plenty-as we figured she would.
So, so cute!!
Happy Birthday, Sage!! We love you and are so grateful you are a part of our family!
Friday, May 31, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment