Thea's cake for her first birthday was fall themed....since she was born in the fall. And it kinda reminded me of a family tree type picture and since she is the last in this family our tree is in a unique place for awhile.
She loved her cake!
And wore it proudly.
At one she is always on the move and hard to catch in a still moment! She is friendly, completely assured that all women want to hold her and entertain her. She is a mediocre sleeper, not a huge bottle consumer (I have had to opt for many bottles with some milk rather than a few bottles with lots of milk), and she has a great smile that lights up her whole face and especially her eyes. She has a little dimple in the middle of her right cheek that only shows if she smiles really big. Her laugh induces laughter in others and her siblings love to make her giggle.
She is impetuous and unafraid and determined to keep up with the big kids. I had secretly hoped for a quiet, mellow end to my baby making days but she is determined to make me work every day. And I savor every moment, even if I enjoy the rare quiet snuggly ones the most!
Thursday, October 9, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment