Sunday, December 21, 2008

Lost Widgets

As you might have noticed I decided to change up the template of my blog (I know I'm really walking on the wild side-it's still blue!) In the process of figuring this out I lost some widgets or something and lost our pictures and my Friends and Family list.

After much time spent reconstructing that list our blog still looks funny.

Because our pictures aren't there! Sadly, it will look funny for a while since I am away from our archive of pictures.

You won't forget what we look like will you?

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Nope, good thing you're here! :) I like the new background by the way.

Katerina said...

I'll just help you by giving you my blog's URL so you can put it up if you want - ourakadventures.blogspot.com
I know how frustrating it is to lose stuff you took time to put in at first. It happened to me as well. Merry Christmas, guys!

Leslie said...

Well--this would mean that I am stuck with the same background forever---I don't do things like recover widgets! Have a wonderful time for Christmas!

Don and Robin Cooper said...

As long as we can keep in touch with you, we don't care what your blog looks like! We hope you have a wonderful Christmas Leah! Hugs and kisses! :)

havingcakeandeatingit2 said...

Always! love you.