In case any of you were wondering, I got him. And I'm keeping him!
His latest and greatest--giving me a two day 'mommy vacation'. While I stayed in town, I had no responsibilities. I rented a 'wreck' so Chris could have the car and got a hotel for the night so I could sleep in.
I tried taking pictures and got a couple I liked but it was so cold I soon gave it up.
The best part is that while I get a break from 24/7 responsibilities when I come back I have missed my boys so much that I am happy to take it all back on. A break, the best husband ever, and happy to be home--what more could a girl want?
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Best Husband in the World
Posted by Leah at 5:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You do have a great husband! We got lucky in the husband department didn't we! Glad you had a break, all women need one every now and then!
That sounds like a good break! I want to hear more about it. And I love that picture of the trees.
I always dreamed of doing that when all of you guys were little! I need to talk to you and get all the details!
Post a Comment