These pictures are a few months old and I had intentions of posting them ages ago but it never seemed to happen. They are so cute to me I can't quite pass them up, though. I particularly like hearing, in the background of Ian screaming his pride as he walks, Noah talking about the pancakes he wants to eat. He has such a cute way of saying it!
Ian is much more skilled with the corn popper than he was, and while he refuses to attempt walking on his own, we continue to work on this skill for now.
4 comments:
I love the counting and the long hair! Maybe Ian needs a piece of broomstick to hold--so he thinks he has support while he walks.
What a treasure to have those videos. I love to see and hear them. It makes me feel like I know them a little bit.
We have those same dino pj's. Callie has even worn them :)
I was thinking of my comment as I watched the videos and I get over here to do it and wouldn't you know that Chandra said what I was going to say!
The videos almost made me cry. It was like hearing the kids and you and Chris and seeing your house and feeling like I was in the room too made me miss you so bad. I wish I could come over and hang out in your living room or kitchen and talk to your babies and clap when they count and walk. I love you all.
Post a Comment