We celebrated Noah's 4th birthday about a week early so that Daddy could be here too. We kept it small and simple and stress free, mostly for my sake.
We invited a couple of Noah's friends and took them and Noah and Ian to play at Monkey Joe's. After scoping it out once we decided it would be great fun to come back with friends.
They loved it!
Getting pictures to prove it, however, was harder than you might think! This is what I saw the most of:
I tried for more but only a few didn't come out as total blur-fests.
This one is my true regret. Just let your brain fill in the other half, then you will be able to picture the happiness.
Then I had them all come together to get a group shot. This was it:
A little sad that you can't see their smiling faces!
Then we came home for cake and presents. Noah opened presents while I put the wings on the dragon. Noah loved his cake which is all the payback I need for doing it!
Everyone stayed longer than I had imagined but it was great. The kids played in the backyard and we got to visit with Melissa and Ricky for a bit too.
Noah was completely thrilled with the birthday celebration. Moments like that make me feel like I am actually doing something right as a parent!
Happy Birthday Noah!!
Friday, April 16, 2010
Happy Birthday Noah!
Posted by Leah at 1:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'd have loved that Birthday , too! Another smashing cake!!
Wowee! Noah is 4! That is unbe-freakin-lievable! As always your cake is just awesome! Wish we could have come to the party and I really wish I was coming in mom's suitcase this week. I love you!
What a fun cake! Are those fruit roll-up wings? Low key birthdays are the way to go.
Happy Birthday, Noah! Looks like you had a blast! And what an impressive birthday cake - my goodness! That was a masterpiece.
Climbing those stairs is kind of tricky when you're holding little kids, isn't it, Chris? I almost fell once with Benson, and they're pretty tall.
That toy in the yard looks like a lot of fun! Is that a series of moats and roads? Now that's a cool mini-man toy.
That cake is awesome!
The whole party looks like so much fun! Hooray!
I love the cake!
Post a Comment