Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sage's First Food and Little More Sweetness

I'm still playing catch up. This happened about a month or so ago.

First taste:
The real deal:


So sad it's all gone:


Sage showing just a little WI pride. Can you believe that Grandma Mar found this on sale in VA? Yeah, me neither. Guess WI was meant to be for us:) She is 5 months old here.
Here, at about 4 and a half months, she loves to keep me company in the kitchen in her exesaucer.Sometimes she gets some extra company and entertainment. Ian told me just the other day as they both lay on the floor for a diaper change, "Sage is my friend. I like her." I hope they really do become good friends!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Awwwwh!

Elise said...

That's what I was going to say! She is so cute. And reminds me so much of Noah. She certainly has your big eyes.

Aria Eden said...

Sage looks so delicate and feminine! What a cutie! Adventures in "solids" are just around the corner for us too.