Still behind on the whole blog thing. Chris says I should just post pictures and no text. A picture is worth a thousand words, I have heard.
I'll take a stab at it, but first I just have to say a couple of things:
1. I love Chris like no other and I am so AMAZED that he loves me too!
2. Happy 30th Birthday, babe!
Now I you may read in peace!





Ok, I tried but it seems there is a real disconnect and I don't want to leave anyone wondering:) The next pictures are from the day of his real birthday.



Saturday, December 4, 2010
Can You Read This Story?
Posted by Leah at 1:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Chris! I didn't realize you and Andy were so close in age; he'll be 30 next week.
BTW, did you guys know you're signed up to clean the church next week? :)
Happy Birthday Chris---we love you and are very proud of your efforts and accomplishments in all walks of your life!!
Post a Comment