1. "do-do-dozer" says Ian.
2. "shape it up, mommy, shape it up!" says Ian when he wants his blanket laid on his bed just so.
3. "I spank spiders. I spank spiders and put them in time out. I am a spider killer." says Noah when asked to take care of a spider for me. (I know, what kind of a mom asks her 4 year old to do the honors for her?)
4. "Sagey, baby" as Noah calls her.
5. "My legs are tired!" said Ian, or something like that. (Daddy reports: I was upstairs feeding Sage a bottle while Ian was supposed to be napping in his room. Naptime is sometimes a struggle, so I wasn't surprised to hear Ian wailing "Daddy! Daddy! Come here! I need you!" etc. I kept feeding the baby and yelled down the stairs that I was busy and he would have to come up and talk to me if he needed something. More wails. "Daddy! My legs are tired!" Sure, I thought. You're too tired to walk up a few stairs, but not tired enough to fall asleep. But the crying didn't stop, so eventually I set the baby down and went to check on my recalcitrant toddler. I found him at the bottom of the stairs, wrapped up head to toe in string. He had gone as far as he could go until there was no more slack and his legs were too tied to move. Tied! Not tired. My bad. And I didn't even take a picture!)
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Top 5 Quoatable Quotes (Of Recent Memory)
Posted by Leah at 11:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love the stories! Here is one for you from Luke---we picked them up under the Oak tree----those great big oiycoins.
The spider killer is my favorite!
Post a Comment