OK, obviously keeping my blog current needs to be one of my New Year's Resolutions! Others might not care but this is my main record for our family and it should be better. Or I know I will regret it!
I can't move on without marking the fun things that December held for our family. Hold on tight and good luck-may this post be more like a sled ride down a fast hill rather than a snowshoe trek through the deep stuff!
The beginning of December (the 3rd to be precise) we finally celebrated Chris' birthday. He wanted to invite a lot of people and have time to hang out and visit. We decided that we couldn't really fit all that many people in our house with all their children so we decided to look at other locations. Fall/winter does not provide a lot of free options. We finally spent waaaaaay to much money and went to an indoor play place. They have them in cold places like WI.
(It was my original, brilliant idea when we lived in IN. Sadly, I found out it wasn't so original. Happily, I found out they have them near us here in WI. Sadly, they are not super affordable so as to provide a weekly or even bi-monthly outing. More like once a month.)
We invited all our friends and local family and had a great time being together and celebrating Chris!
But then the birthday boy took me down!)
3 comments:
What a fun party! I love his big hand print next to those small ones!
How fun! Happy late Birthday to Chris! :)
Is that what the back of my hair looks like?! And I want a basketball rematch!
Thanks for renting out that super cool place. We want to go back to the tree house (haus) sometime soon.
Post a Comment