The whole family went to watch Noah's Christmas Concert for FHE. It was his first Christmas Concert. Ours too. We were all a little nervous!
I tried to get a picture of Noah's fan section. Ian was persistent and it didn't really come out.Here either.
I finally gave in!
So being proud parents means we get to post a gratuitous amount of videos that only a parent could love.
(And I do love this boy. Watching him in action, doing something that he had learned totally independent of me or our family was so gratifying and special and heartwarming and yes, I even teared up a little thinking about how much he is growing and learning and what a blessing he is to our family. And to me.)
Well, we are proud parents so here it comes! The concert songs were done according to grade so there was a fair amount of coming and going after every three songs or so.
This first one is just so you can see him and his funny friend John as they are coming. Noah is in the striped polo and John is to his left. They are the tallest kids in the class.
I don't remember which song this is, but I think it might be long, Noah doesn't get into it till about half way through and I had to end the video when Sage started having a hard time. (Gratuitous video posting, remember?)
And last, but not least I think this video is Must Be Santa and it's my favorite. The one that made me teary eyed.
The concert was a fun experience because it was a first for us. Nerves, notwithstanding, Noah did and excellent job and Ian and Sage tried hard to behave.The whole school gathered to sing us off.
Christmas music was what I needed to get in the spirit of Christmas!
Sunday, January 22, 2012
Proud Parents and Our First Christmas Concert
Posted by Leah at 9:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Wish I could have been there---thanks for the video!
Post a Comment