Along about the first week of December we finally got our Christmas tree up. Another New Year's Resolution for me is to actually make and fulfill family holiday traditions throughout the year-like get the Christmas tree up on the day after Thanksgiving since that is what we say is our tradition.
Ah, here is a face shot.
This year I thought to take a page out of a friend's book and let the kids do all the decorating, assuming that I could go back and even things out later.
It worked out splendidly. I didn't care where they put things and they had a great time decorating the tree.
I decided it was so splendidly done I didn't even go back to rearrange things.
(Although that might have been laziness on my part...)
Sunday, January 22, 2012
O Christmas Tree
Posted by Leah at 9:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
perfect plan for decorating the tree!
Post a Comment