Monday, April 16, 2012

Easter Pics



It was cloudy so that was good.



My camera drives me nuts, which was bad.


The kids were mostly cooperative, which was good.








But it was really windy, which was bad.
And despite having to quit due to rain, we got a few good shots, which was good.

You might wonder about this one, but I will let you in on a little secret on why it is one of my favorites: this is the special "I love you" face that Ian makes just for me!

4 comments:

Clara said...

I love these pictures!! So cute! We will have to include them in the family calendar for 2013...that is if you want to. :) I love Ian's "I love you face". :) Miss y'all!

Michelle said...

What fun pictures! I love the setting, too, where was it? My guess is the downtown Greendale area you drove me past?

Dave said...

These are amazing! Ian's pic is my favorite too. Great job. I don't remember seeing the picture of you and Chris before. Is that one from Easter also?

Stephanie said...

Adorable!! I love these :) Did you get any of your full family? And has Sage's hair always been that curly? Seems longer and curlier than I remember... You've got some good lookin' kids there!