Sunday, April 15, 2012

Then and Almost Now

I was looking back through our pictures trying to find good ones to update the sidebar of the blog when I found some that I hadn't posted.
They don't really have a story but I think they are too cute to pass up completely.
They are old, or so they seem to me now. They are from the last 4 or 5 months.



These are much more recent, from just a couple of weeks ago.Can you guess where they are? That is our fence...and that is a mesh netting in front of them...
Yes! It is a trampoline! When we received the offer on our house in Indiana we thought to celebrate by getting the kids a trampoline. Maybe it would have been smarter to wait till we actually closed on the house but we couldn't resist.
It has been a constant source of entertainment since we got it set up (and just in time for spring break too!)!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh, I know some kids who will be so excited!! He loved the trampoline at Andy's brother's at Christmas. Our plans are still up in the air but we are planning to stop by either on the way out or when we come back for grad (probably the latter), but we will let you know!