Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Odds and Ends

"Yes, sir. They are all present and accounted for."
(Actually, that isn't even all of them!)

Who knew speech therapy could help you
talk AND make sure you were stylin'?

May this the first of many moments playing together!

"Fine! If you won't help me sit up
I will just lay here and pout!"

"I got two front teeth and Christmas isn't even here yet!"

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

SO dang cute! I love this last picture :) hehe...
I'm glad to see the boys are starting to play together a little. Guess Noah figured that other little guy was here to stay :)

Don and Robin Cooper said...

Your boys are precious! Tara just found out she is having a boy...you can give her lots of advice! :)

Mikaela said...

Way cute pictures of your boys! It gets so much more fun when they do play together. It's right around the corner for you.