Just some things I want to remember about Noah.
1. ChuggatOOT - game of pumping his legs and chugging like a train
2. Twinkie, twinkie, little star -Twinkle, twinkle, little star
3. Nonny-Mommy
4. chockeymilk - chocolate milk
5. semee truck - semi truck
6. treazh book - treasure book meaning gold plates
This morning he got out the laminated cards that my SIL made with family pictures (great-grandma, grandparents, children, their spouses and the then 16 cousins) for a memory game. We have only played a matching game with them but I always say the name of each person hoping that he will be more familiar with the family when we get together.
It must be working since he held up a card and said 'Wuke', and he was RIGHT! Wow! I said, "yep that is Luke and that he is Ava's brother, can you find a picture of Ava?" He quickly picks up a card and shows it to me and he is right again! I ask "Who else do you know?" and he picks up another and says 'Chandra and Paul', he is right again and once again reminding me that he picks up on a whole lot more than I give him credit for!
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Remember When
Posted by Leah at 8:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh i just love how little kids talk!
And I'm impressed with his recognitions with the cards! Can't wait to see you guys!
cute!
Post a Comment