Sunday, August 31, 2008

One of the Woes...

of motherhood that frustrates me the most is getting sick. I mean, I guess I expected to have to deal with the meltdowns in the middle of the grocery store, taking care of sick kids, and cleaning up all kinds of icky messes. The one thing I never really thought about beforehand was the complete inconvenience of being sick and having kids. The show must go on whether you want it to or not.

So, I would like a pause button. I could use this to stop my kids in their tracks and take a break, take a much needed nap, or whatever else I might need while I am sick. Anyone know where I can find one?

3 comments:

joanna said...

I would call up someone who can take your kids for a couple hours while you take a nap!!!!

Elise said...

If I could give you a pause button, I would! I hope you get feeling better ASAP, and I can't wait to see you! Love you!

havingcakeandeatingit2 said...

I have to ask about that one when I get to heaven. Cause we all know that if Mamma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.