Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Catch up with Ian

It seems amazing to me that it was just a couple of short months ago when I went to get Ian from his nap and found him like this for the first time.

Once upon a time, he only had two teeth that showed when he smiled.
And we just last week we went from this:
to this:



Pretty soon, I will really be playing catch up-all the time!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

He's so cute! I love those first walking efforts---so tentative for something that very quickly gets to be reflex. We should all take courage from that and not be afraid to try new things!

Lynleah (Bevans) Smart said...

How cool that you caught that on camera. It is so great to watch these little ones learn every tiny maneuver. Makes sense why I still stumble on my feet sometimes.

havingcakeandeatingit2 said...

TOO fun. Ohh I really want a kiss of that.

Elise said...

He is too cute!! He'll be running in no time!

Stephanie said...

AHH!! Ian is so dang cute! I'm sure he's cruisin around a lot more by now. :) SO fun.