We got our tickets!! Utah here we come!!
Ok, not for awhile yet (July). But it is something I am really looking forward too. (Not the flying with two kids part but the vacation with family part.) My whole family is gathering for the every-other-year-reunion of parents, siblings, spouses and kids. My wish to live like the Backyardigans is improbable so this is as good as it gets for us.
We are spread over the country and oddly enough, none of us live in Utah. But come July we will be invading the valley and I can't wait!
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Tickets!!
Posted by Leah at 7:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
YEAH for family vacations!! And what a wonderful family you have to reunite with!! Always fun to have a trip to look forward to.
I'm jealous. I always like being in Utah, and one day I'd like to live there again. July is going to be pretty hot there I bet. Are you ready for that, too? You'll have a great time, I'm sure.
See ya there sister!
Whatever happens I am never giving up hope of one day being backyardigans, and neither can you, got it?!
Can't wait to see you guys!
Can't wait! We got great backyards in Colorado. What do ya think?
Post a Comment