I have magic laundry baskets.
I do laundry (on a good day:) and get the dirty clothes basket completely empty.
Then I fold laundry (also on a good day:) and the clean clothes basket is all empty.
At this point I assume that we are good for at least a few days, right?
But I have magic baskets. The next time a walk by the dirty clothes baskets, without fail, it is full again. How do those clothes magically appear? And it's not just the dirty clothes basket but the clean one too. It is full of laundry that needs to be folded.
It is magic.
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Magic Laundry Baskets
Posted by Leah at 8:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What would be great would be a magic laundry basket that would fold and put away laundry too!! That would be truly magic and I'd pay some big bucks for it!!
You're pregnant? Woah I get the non-observant award! congrats!
Is this Black Magic?
It must be black magic because if it was white magic it would do like Sarah suggested and fold and put it away too, right?
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that whoever the guy is who makes socks disappear in the dryer is the same one enchanting these baskets of yours... Wonder what you have to do to get on his good side? Hmm...
Post a Comment