So time for some catch up.
Things I have learned, noticed, or enjoyed since leaving IN last Friday:
-Saw 3 vans just like mine on the drive down-about 3 less than I usually see while driving around my own town. Huh.
-Saw 1 license plate each for Nebraska, Florida, Arizona, and Minnesota on the way down.
-Fell in love all over again. With the portable DVD player.
-Found out TX has new license plates.
-Wall-E is still not my favorite movie. Even after 3 more times in two days.


-The Dallas Farmer's market lets you taste yummy food before you decide to buy something.
-My mama is a freakin' speed demon-twenty over the speed limit, not a problem! (All those years riding with my dad have apparently rubbed off.)

-Sage has found her smile and is just so darn CUTE!!



-Noah and Ian can keep each other up really, really late at night.

-Last night Sage ate at 9 pm, 2:30 am, and 7 am-only one more feeding to drop...
-Parents and nannies at the pool together seems like overkill to me but then, maybe you can never be to careful?
There may be more but I will keep you posted:)
Things I have learned, noticed, or enjoyed since leaving IN last Friday:
-Saw 3 vans just like mine on the drive down-about 3 less than I usually see while driving around my own town. Huh.
-Saw 1 license plate each for Nebraska, Florida, Arizona, and Minnesota on the way down.
-A suite with a door to the bedroom is worth every penny. (And no, not for hanky-panky reasons-Hello, infant who eat in the night!)
-Fell in love all over again. With the portable DVD player.
-Found out TX has new license plates.
-Wall-E is still not my favorite movie. Even after 3 more times in two days.
-TX is really hot.
-Noah is great at encouraging Ian to do some things, like swimming in the pool, that he might otherwise decline to do.
-The Dallas Farmer's market lets you taste yummy food before you decide to buy something.
-My mama is a freakin' speed demon-twenty over the speed limit, not a problem! (All those years riding with my dad have apparently rubbed off.)
-Since losing some of her newborn hair on top it could be said that Sage needs a toupee to balance out her mullet hair in the back.
-Mom works for the 'ribbon lady' (owner of The Ribbon Spot, an online ribbon store) and it is totally cool to see all that amazing ribbon!
-Noah and Ian can keep each other up really, really late at night.
-Last night Sage ate at 9 pm, 2:30 am, and 7 am-only one more feeding to drop...
-Parents and nannies at the pool together seems like overkill to me but then, maybe you can never be to careful?
There may be more but I will keep you posted:)
5 comments:
Glad you made it down there okay! Sage is changing and growing so fast. What a cutie. Good luck with dropping that last feeding! Sounds great! :) Alice is doing pretty well, actually, she'll usually go a 6-7 hour stretch at night (not sleeping the whole time unfortunately, but b/w feedings--so now we just need to work on the bedtime!).
Hope you're still having fun! I keep thinking I should stop by (I seem to be that way a lot these days, I don't know why) and then remembering you're not there. :( I guess it's getting me used to when you'll really be gone.
Okay, this is long. Guess I should have emailed you. BTW, thanks for the thank-you card--Christ brought it by today (he's here for dinner actually) and I really needed the stamp... You're a life saver! :)
SO glad you are having a good visit. Sage is growing so quickly. Your boys are looking big to me too. Love you.
Thanks for the updates!! I can't believe how big Sage is getting already! What an adorable smile :) Glad you're with your family!
I missed this post somehow in my reader! I need to see you! I also would like a nanny to come to the pool with me and my kids.
Looks like you are enjoying your time in Texas. We are missing you!
Post a Comment