Or maybe his ability to 'bust a gut' with just a little entertainment!
We enjoyed a morning at the pool. Sage slept through most of it again.
I am pretty much opposed to such things for my children-they tend to break them. But the sun is pretty intense and constant here.
The first time we went to the pool, Ian tried to walk with his hand over his eyes to shield them from the sun. He didn't fall into the pool but about half way across the patio area he stopped, turned his back to the sun, started crying and calling out 'mama' like I had abandoned him.
So far, so good with the glasses. But it has only been a few days:)
The boys mostly behaved through a trip to Walmart and earned a treat. Nice cookie, good cookie. We took an early morning trip to the duck pond to feed the ducks.
5 comments:
We have got to plan a trip to TX to see your folks next year...a must for the Coopers!
So whaddya gonna do with all that extra time? A little trip down to Houston perhaps?
In any case it's always great to see you!
Leah, I've been meaning to post a comment on your blog every since we got the VPN set up. Problem is my computer time is limited since Jared has it with him at work all day.
Sage is beautiful! I love the name. I'm so jealous that you get a girl, but I guess that there is hope for me that I could have two boys and then a girl right? I loved your ice cubes in your bra comment on my blog. Haven't tried it yet, because there is no room in my freezer for anything but baby food, but I might get desperate soon! :)
Thanks for all your awesome comments. You are always so encouraging and I really appreciate it particularly when I'm having a hard day (And there seems to be more of them here in China)
Hope you survive okay with the three kids without Chris for the next few weeks! I'll be thinking of you! :)
That picture of your boys in the sunglasses just became one of my new all-time favorites!! Glad y'all are finding ways to cope with the sun :) Looks like you're having a fun trip!
The glasses are pretty cool! Maybe since the boys are getting older, they won't break them as fast! We can't wait for you to get back so we can hang out again!
Post a Comment