It was the first time all year (1:00 church is probably the worst possible time for us) that we have taken both boys to sacrament meeting and skipped naps. It was not what I would call a raging success.
But Sage was beautiful and sweet.
And quiet for the first minute or so of her blessing. And then her pacifier fell out. Why didn't we think to assign someone to paci duty? The blessing ended soon after.
I didn't get to hear much of it because Noah was talking to me the whole time.
But Sage was beautiful and sweet.
PS Chris recorded it so I can listen to it whenever I want.
PPS Sage's stats since birth:
born (5/27): 7 lbs, 19 in
left hospital (5/29): 6 lbs 10 oz
first doctor's appt. (6/1): 6 lbs 7 oz
Weight check (6/7): 7 lbs 2oz
1 month check (6/28): 8 lbs 12 oz, 20 5/8 in (all in the 50%)
8 comments:
she is beautiful and sweet! I love the little dress, love the simple blessing dresses!
I love the pictures, but I'm dying for some content!
Wow, she IS beautiful and sweet! I can't believe how much she's changed since I saw her last (and first!). She's just darling. We're sad we missed her blessing, we were out of town. Andy would have loved to be on paci duty--he's good at that.
BTW, sorry I didn't call you back tonight, and now it's kind of late... so I'll talk to you tomorrow!
She is so beautiful! I can't wait to hear about the blessing!
She is beautiful! Are totally in love or what???
Girls really are wonderful.
You could be an Anne Geddes photographer! Sage looks like an angel in those pictures.
She's so precious-- such great pictures too!
Post a Comment