...which we watched in the Primary room, we were stacking up chairs when we overheard the boys playing. Ian was at the pulpit giving a talk and Noah wanted up on the step too. I asked Noah to wait his turn and he went off to the music stand.
After placing it just so, "We are going to sing. And then Ian will give his talk."
There was some arm waving and some singing, a la mom and dad, and then he put the music stand aside and told Ian to give his talk.
I don't see them in Primary because I am with the older kids but at least I know something is getting in their heads, right?
Monday, March 7, 2011
After Stake Conference...
Posted by Leah at 1:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Pattern of the priesthood....
Such a sweet family with great parents as examples!
Post a Comment