It seems I was living a charmed life and I didn't know it.
Now it is over.
5 years and 3 kids and this is the first time I have ever had two kids sick at once!
Ian was first with a stomach bug-I will spare you the nasty details. And then poor Sage came down with a fever that made her hot, lethargic and pitiful. So sad!Thankfully, I haven't lost all my charm-Chris got back from a week trip just in time to help out with the sickies.
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
A Charmed Life
Posted by Leah at 3:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
haha awww such sad pictures... poor kids!! And poor you taking care of a house full of sickies! Hopefully they all got it out of their systems and you'll be good to go for another few years... ;)
I'm impressed you went this long without ever having two kids sick at the same time!
Oh no Leah! When did this happen? Remember, you have family in the town, so put us to work in situations like these!
Any aftershocks of the illness with Noah, you, or Chris? Or is it over after Sage and Ian finished it? Sorry you had to go through that.
Post a Comment