Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Only About 300

So here they are.

Finally.

Pictures in her Easter dress. On Easter she was sick and then it rained all week.

But we finally made it out for some pictures. About 300 or so. I will spare you-a little. I think I only posted about 100!

These first bit are some of my favorites-and her reaction to the grass on her feet.


















Noah was my assistant and did the best job of getting her to look and smile.





We finally went to a shadier spot so she could look up. It was a bit dark, sadly.

































6 comments:

Elise said...

Awww! I'm glad to finally see them. And she is just so cute! The only sad part is, I feel like I don't know her. While I don't see Noah and Ian very often, I've seen them enough that I feel like I know how they are. I need some Sage time! Can't wait til July!

Katerina said...

So cute! She's adorable, Leah! And I think those "shady" pictures actually turned out better than the sunny ones, but Sage is a model no matter what. :-)

If I tried to take pictures of Thomas, I might get one or two before he's crawl away. He won't sit still for one second! I have to fight him really hard just to change his diaper, and getting him dressed takes half an hour because he is very stubborn. Girls might be a little bit calmer, I think, though Miriam was just like him. Anna was our angel baby, Sage reminds me of her a lot.

Keep having fun with your little princess!

Sarah Harward said...

I don't blame you for putting so many up! With a baby that darn cute you can't help it! She's adorable!!!

Clara said...

Love the pictures! Thanks for posting them Leah!! I can't wait to get to know little Sage better on our beach trip! See you in August!!! :)

The Burnah Clan said...

so cute, little girls are fun, huh! all the accesories that come with them:)

Michelle said...

Ah, she is soo cute! I love all these pictures!!