Monday, April 21, 2008

Two Today!

Noah is two today!


Noah is one of the happiest, most easy going guys I know. His personality and attitude from a very young age (yes, I know he is still young) has been so happy and positive. He makes me smile a million times a day. His joy for life and quick smiles make a winning combination. Each day I say "Chris, we have the cutest kid. How did we get so lucky?" even though I said it the day before. I hope you won't be bored, but here follows the reasons for my bragging rights.


He had a rough start, coming six weeks early.



He quickly overcame his early difficulties.
Now you would never know from looking at him that he was a preemie!




I think that he is the cutest thing since...I don't know what. But really, he is so charming and charismatic and he doesn't even talk yet! (Actually, he is making huge strides with his verbal skills, yay.) He has these big blue eyes and the longest eyelashes that any girl would kill to have. They have to be 1/2 an inch long, seriously.


One Year Old


He loves water-pools, fountains, bath time, washing dishes, whatever.


He loves animals, all kinds.


He loves to help out, whatever the chore.


Noah loves to do what daddy does.



He dresses up super cute!


He can entertain himself for long periods of time.


Noah will go outside no matter the weather


He loves his matchbox cars and trucks!


All his trucks, in fact. Many thanks to all those who have gifted him with a truck!


I could go on forever about this little boy with which I have been blessed. Heavenly Father sent him to me and the stewardship of this joyful, happy spirit is a responsibility that I truly love and would never relinquish.


Happy Birthday, Noah!

3 comments:

Elise said...

Happy Birthday, Noah! I think he's pretty cute too! I enjoyed seeing those pictures. And seeing him all bundled up made me, for one of the first times in a while, I really wanted some snow! Can't believe he's two already!!

havingcakeandeatingit2 said...

Happy Birthday! to Noah! I can't believe how the time has flown. I wish he and Dallin could get together.

Leslie said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Noah dear--I love you--are you my boy? How lucky your parents are to have you with them. I wish I could have you at my house!