So I got tagged by Robin who I met when we lived in KY. Like my sister, I have fond thoughts and memories of Robin. I always felt complimented that she wanted me to marry her son. And everyone knows every teenage girl can use an encouraging boost! And while Robin is not my mother-in-law, she always treats me as if she were! Thanks, Robin!
Favorite TV Shows
1. NCIS
2. House Hunters
3. Designed to Sell
4. Jon & Kate Plus 8
5. The Mentalist
6. House Hunters International
7. Dora the Explorer
8. Bob the Builder
Favorite Restaurants
1. Bajio
2. PF Chang
3. Pei Wei
4. Route 66
5. Panda Express
6. Anything else
7. Not Seafood
8. That I didn't make myself
Happened Yesterday
1. Slept in
2. finished ward bulletin
3. went to church, copied and folded the ward bulletin
4. went to see my horse Cliff
5. took Cliff's winter blanket to the laundromat to wash in the triple load machine
6. catnapped for 10 minutes while the boys were down
7. took a shower
8. went on a date with my hubby, Chris
Things to Look Forward Too
1. bedtime
2. my bedtime
3. life after potty training
4. more kids (nope, sorry, not pregnant!)
5. life after graduation
6. Christmas
7. family reunions
8. being twinkled
Love About Fall
1. nip in the air
2. not sweating
3. leaves changing colors
4. smell of wood smoke
5. pending holidays
6. fall treats
7. warm kitchen
8. sweatshirts
Wish List
1. more time in the day
2. more energy to utilize it
3. more patience
4. more sleep
5. flat screen monitor for computer
6. filing cabinet
7. be better at the things I need to be better about
8. live closer to family-as in share back yards like the Backyardigans
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Crazy Eights
Posted by Leah at 6:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'd like to be your Bakyardigan. I would probably be Tasha and you would be Uniqua. Or maybe Ava would be Tasha and Noah would be Tyrone. Any combination and I'd be in heaven!
Ohh pick me too. I think we would have to be the Wormins?, you know Sherman the wormin and his cousins, cause there aren't enough named ones for us. But we wouldn't mind a bit.
Since Todd and Tara are no longer "little"...I don't watch cartoons and have no idea the names you are talking about on Backyardigan but I sure would love to live close by too! I remember you were excited that Lexington was getting a Bajio restaurant. Well I still haven't been yet. Don found "free" coupons on our car after church one afternoon. So guess where we will go on our next hot date? And last but not least, who wouldn't want an Abbott girl in the family? I'm just saying...you might not be a daugher in law, but you are still "family"! Love ya!
:-) I love that you have kids shows on your top 10 list Leah. hehe. thats usually how it is since thats mostly what we end up watching all the time.
I LOVE NCIS too!! i'm a huge fan-I dont really get to watch "adult" tv, but I rarely miss my weekly show of NCIS!
Post a Comment