
We kept it pretty simple this year and just went to the Trunk or Treat at the church. It really turned out to be the perfect thing-not to long, not too much candy, and fun seeing people and kids we knew! 
Ian held out pretty well since the whole thing was past his bedtime and Noah hugely enjoyed his first time trick or treating (as long as he could hang on tight).
We haven't gotten our jack-o-lanterns carved yet but stay tuned, we might turn them out yet!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Happy Halloween
Posted by Leah at 6:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
The boys look so cute!! I've decided that Trunk or treat is the perfect thing when the kids are still pretty little.
And we never carved our pumpkin either!
Our ward didn't have a trunk or treat this year. I was a little sad. It has been a great way to do Halloween with a lot of kids too. I did get a pumpkin carved but Paul forgot to post it on our family sight. I'll see if I can't get it on my blog here real soon.
The boys look darling!!
They are adorable! Todd's kids came over to trick or treat in our neighborhood. It was so fun to see them all dressed up!
Funny how costumes work---I might not have known them if they came to my door---without the tale tell parents of course. Really cute! I wish I could have been with you guys.
I think BYU should have a giant trunk or treat in one of the Y-lots. Hmm... maybe I should contact BYUSA about this. :)
Your boys looks adorable in those costumes!
So cute!
Post a Comment