Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Noah is 3 Today!

So I was thinking that to commemorate this birthday I would take a little walk down memory lane of the last year. It turned out to be a long walk. I couldn't help myself, once I got into it I just had to keep going! Feel free to opt out, take breaks or run real fast! It might be a walk that only a mother could love doing.
In the past year we said hello and goodbye to Joyce, Noah's dedicated and well loved speech therapist.

Noah loved this 'crane' almost as much as he loves to play in tents.










We started bathing the boys together and they loved it. Solo baths are just not as good.









































And this was April of last year. How he has grown and developed! His vocabulary and speech improvements are the most noticeable but he is a great helper, willing and now able to do lots of little things for me. He loves to play with Ian now. He sings to himself a lot and loves music. He counts and knows lots of letters-colors not so much. He loves cooking in the kitchen with dad. Sundays are happy days because he gets to go to nursery. He has grown a lot taller and got a new big bed to sleep in. He still loves taking long naps. The outdoors continue to draw him out of the house, rain or shine, cold or hot.

Noah is so precious to me! Even as he drives me batty, which has been happening a lot lately, I can't hardly resist those huge blue eyes and long lashes. I just have to snuggle him up or tickle him to hear his laugh. We love you Noah! Happy Birthday!!

7 comments:

Elise said...

Happy Birthday, Noah!!! 3 years old? Man, time is flying!

Alisa said...

What are you talking about? This was wonderful! And I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Happy Birthday to Noah!

havingcakeandeatingit2 said...

Happy Birthday! Amazing how they grow in just one year.

Don and Robin Cooper said...

I loved looking at the pictures, he is so cute...and has GROWN! Motherhood suits you Leah! :)

Stephanie said...

I love all the pictures-- I can't believe how much Noah's grown this year! I was gonna give Noah a call today, but didn't get home til now (11pm) and thought you wouldn't appreciate that too much ;) But please tell him HAPPY BIRTHDAY from his Aunt Steph!

Leslie said...

Hi Noah--you are my boy! I love you!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Noah! What a fun post, Leah. I love the picture of you with him on your shoulders in a corn field. It's a fun picture (I love the colors), and you look great!