Friday, April 3, 2009

Ian is Growing Up!


I was trying to get things cleaned up for a Girl's Night at my house and was very pleased that the boys seemed to be entertaining themselves very well. As I was going into my room to put some things away I glanced in Noah's room and saw the above picture. Ian was thrilled with his position. I was less so. Noah has not yet realized all the implications of the bunk bed no longer being safe from prying hands. No matter the results, I am pretty certain you can't resist a face like that!

I have since found him up there one other time, but crying because he wanted to down. (Just like at my VT companion's house earlier in the week. 'Bout scared the pants off me to see him at the top of a real flight of stairs!)

This week Ian was all up in Noah's speech therapy session. Joyce and I were both surprised when he opted to help put the beans in the tube rather than throw them hither and yon. Although, that did come later. Look at that concentration!

4 comments:

Elise said...

What a big boy! And so daper in his little vest. It is a scary realm when they start climbing but still have little understanding of falling.

Stephanie said...

He's growing up so fast!! I love that "victory smile" after conquering the bed! :)

Leslie said...

Oh my! I have bad memories of bunkbed accidents. He sure is cute though---I hope Noah is cool with his company up there.

havingcakeandeatingit2 said...

Ian does look like a big boy. I don't know if it's the clothes but he is moving past the baby look. So I guess it follows that he is moving past the baby stage too. Love ya.