"I need my birday paaty, I need my birday paaty, I need my birday paaty."
"bawoons, juice, peasants, cake, fweinds and games" is what you have a "birday paaties," so this is what we did:











It sprinkled a little in the beginning but then the sun came out (like it was supposed to) and we enjoyed a morning at the park with friends and a short surprise visit from Grandpa. He was our photographer for the day (thank you so much, it was a huge help!) and we didn't end up with any pictures of the birthday boy and his Grandpa. I am sad about that!
Noah had a good time and loved playing with his friends best of all. Thank you so much for helping us celebrate Noah's birthday and for your generous gifts Dillon, Byron and Hendrik (and mamas)! It was great!
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Noah's Birthday Party
Posted by Leah at 9:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Looks like fun!! I love those cupcakes :)
What a fun looking party! I especially love the Noah bean bag toss, wish we could have been there!
It seems crazy that our little boys could be three. They are just babies you know? The party had all the necessities Yah! hope you could enjoy it too.
Opps that last one was me, Chandra.
Cute pictures, looks like a fun time for everyone!
Post a Comment