What do you see?
This summer I signed up for a photography class being offered as an enrichment group activity at church. Our assignment is to look at ordinary, everyday objects, discover and capture their beauty alphabetically, shooting photos of letter forms found in the natural or man-made environment.
For our final project we are shooting black/white with vertical orientation so that we can create words with our letters (upper or lower case). But for my own use, enjoyment and experience I am shooting whatever way works! We are also not using any already created letters ie signs, keyboard letters, etc.
Here are some of the ones I have so far:




I know lots of you are creative and talented and would enjoy this challenge. What letters can you find?
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Alphabet Imagination
Posted by Leah at 5:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
This is awesome---I love it!
I love this!
How fun. Thanks for sharing.
Your pictures are great!
wow such a cool class, does it have any handouts? I'm the enrichment leader. I'd love to find someone to offer this class. You've done great.
That is really cool, Leah! I'm totally gonna try that. I love your pictures.
me too!
I don't remember some of those from the slideshow, did you submit all of them? I love, love the bale of hay. I was driving past some the other day and thought "what a perfect O that would make!" and now I see that I don't have to go track one down when I actually have my camera (with the battery actually charged) with me! I also love the "m". They are all great!
Post a Comment