The last few days brought a few more adventures. Bridal Veil Falls was on our personal list but, sadly, we didn't make it there. About five and a half years ago Chris proposed to me not too far from this spot. I know, how Utah! But it will always be a special spot for us.
While the family went to the park we visited other family. On campus at BYU we met up with Stephanie, Chris' sister. I loved all these pictures and couldn't pick just one. (Thanks for putting us up for naps, Steph, we couldn't have done it without you!!)


After naps and classes we went to visit Clark (Chris' brother), Bouathong and Talei. Definitely some of our favorite people that we wished we could Backyardigan with!


And Chris' sole opportunity to do something without the kiddos was the hike to Stewart Falls. 



Geof (my uncle) and his boys drove up from Cali to stay for a few days. It was a sweet surprise. I love this picture of them together!




It was chaotic and crazy and just amazing to spend that week with my family. I love you guys and can't wait to see you all again!
Friday, August 28, 2009
The End
Posted by Leah at 7:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You've got some scenes that you missed and some scenes that I missed, but neither of us missed being with family! That is a good thing to me.
Post a Comment