Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Not about Vacation

We have only recently returned from our trip to UT for the Abbott-every-other-year reunion and by rights I should be blogging about that. It was a great trip after all.

But, I have to admit that I am still recovering and the thought of organizing my thoughts is still a little daunting. So, for now, a little something from the time we have been back.

You might remember a post about the Alphabet Imagination class that I participated in this summer. Last night we had our art show and got to see some of the finished products made from this collaborative effort to find letters in the world around us.

I loved seeing the variety of ways that the pictures were used and mounted. How great to be among so many talented people!!

This was mine:

I think that it is a Christmas present for my brother. I don't think that he reads my blog, but if he does...oops and Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Elise said...

Oh my heaven sakes! I love that so much, Leah!! I was so inspired by your original posting but I had forgotten, so glad to be reminded!!

havingcakeandeatingit2 said...

This look way cool! Think there is a frame out there long enough for williamson?

Greg and Tammy said...

OOOOH! I love those pictures. What a GREAT idea.

The Burnah Clan said...

that is so cool!