Scared ya didn't I? You thought I was going to go day by day, huh? Well, like Elise, it has taken me so long to post about this that there is a feeling of 'gotta move on.' What we did on exactly what day is blurry now. As it was the day after we did it.
I think it was Tuesday, however, that we went to Temple Square. The boys loved the children's room at the Church History Museum. We stayed there most of the time.
Although we did walk by the temple too!
Noah and Ian were missing just two girl cousins, Ava and Sophia to make the full set!
Some afternoon (Tuesday?) we (some of us) went for a walk in downtown Park City. Chris stayed with the boys because they were napping. I had to take a picture of this since he couldn't see it himself. You get to see it because I think it is kinda cool.
We also spent time at the neighborhood pool. There was a lot of jumping in.
Especially by Dallin and Noah, the 3 year olds.
And visiting:)
Noah loved borrowing Marin's floaty vest and swimming by himself. Thanks, Marin!!
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
The Middle
Posted by Leah at 7:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Noah and the Temple is the best! Pictures are a good thing--I would forget some of the things we did if it wasn't recorded!
Post a Comment