the pregnancy symptom of moaning? That's right, moaning. Not in pain (although in all honesty that has happened on occasion) but as I fall asleep. Like I need my own special lullaby and supply it to myself! What the heck? I am usually even aware that I am doing it and can't quite make myself stop! What the heck?
I commented on it to Chris and he said the snoring was way worse. Keeps him awake sometimes at night.
What!?!?
The snoring has started (all that extra mucus production coming to haunt me!)? Why didn't you tell me?
Welcome back into my life, Breathe Right strips. I didn't miss you. But you ARE Chris' new best friend!
And just to keep with the sleep-theme, I have been having the most random dreams. Not an unusual pregnancy symptom, I know, but two days ago I dreamt I was a black teenage girl. Oh, and I could sing. And I thought I would have to wait till I was resurrected to be able to sing! Apparently, I really do get to do it in my dreams.
As you can see, if you look to the right, we are almost to the third trimester! 2/3rds down, 1/3 to go!!
And really, the whining is mostly jest. Because I have been feeling better in a lot of ways and whether it is Chris or me or Heavenly Father (my personal vote!) this pregnancy has been much better than the previous two!
PS. Does that mean it's a girl?
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Did I Forget to Mention...
Posted by Leah at 3:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So you don't know the gender? How can you stand it?
Hang in there!
I'm sure it's a girl! It would be hard not to know especially since you don't know if you should buy pink stuff this time around. That would drive me nuts and I'd pay whatever it takes to find out. But that's just me. . . People in the past didn't know, either, and they made it just fine. I admire your patience.
The reason why I think you're having a girl is because when I look at your family and in a way compare them to my family, it just seems right to think that after two of one gender there is going to be the other gender. I don't know. It's just a lot of blabber, but whatever you end up having will be worth the wait and suspense! I'm glad you're so close to having your baby!
HAHA! My third pregnancy was AWESOME as far as sickness...so different than my other two, but, well, little GIRL again I had. But, you will probably get a girl. You will love it, they are so sweet. :) Anyway, thanks for the tip on the snoring strips, never thought of that and I have ALLLL those symptoms you have, including the strange go-to-sleep moan. Doesn't make me want to be pregnant again anytime soon! haha!
Funny about the moaning cause I am not pregnant and I heard myself just the other night. Not really a frequent thing just funny cause I just couldn't wake up enough to quit. I still wouldn't make a bet one way or another on girl or boy. My pregnancy with Kieran was way different than the rest but it was all for the worst. So girl or boy praise the smoother road.
Post a Comment