So, don't freak out, Chandra, the baby hasn't come yet!
But, with a little luck and a couple of days this may be the newest addition to our family.
I don't normally like to count my chickens before they hatch but I like to be prepared and this minivan, should it join the family, needs a name!
This is where you come in. We are looking for ideas, suggestions, etc.
We thought our minivan would be a girl but have since decided the dark gray color and gray interior were indicative of a male. However, he is a minivan, and thus, is probably in touch with his feminine side.
Now, I realize that naming a car seems a little trivial (especially in comparison to naming a child!) but I have had unplanned, amazing luck with motivating my kids when it is time to leave someplace by asking them to help me find Sparky. Our Corolla is Sparky, so named by my nephew. My kids can pick him out of a line up every time!
So, if we are going to be changing the primary method of transportation for me and the boys, they need a name to call him.
Please help:)
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Newest Addition
Posted by Leah at 10:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Gordo
Rocko
Jerry
Boiler
Pete
Francis
Jo-jo
And please don't ask why those are the first 7 things that popped into my head.
Gray. That's actually a name of a boy I know. It is more than fitting for your minivan, too. :-)
Percy
Jeeves
Raj (the Dodge)
Bruce
Slick
Mrs Miniver
Marco Polo
Slider
Sly
Max Not Min
Putt
Hauler or Holler
Silver as in hi ho silver away.
bumble bee
Exciting!! Looks like you have a lot of names to give you ideas. Good luck! :)
Do they like "Cars"? Maybe snag a name from there? I'd think it was sweet if you had a Mater, as in Ter-mater without the "ter". (Can you tell I like the movie?) Not that there's any resemblance between the van and Mater...
Post a Comment