Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

A day late! Chris and I officially agreed this year to celebrate Valentine's Day on the 24th of February. Everything is less busy and back to it's normal price:)

But, yesterday was a pretty good day regardless of the amount of celebrating we did. Poor Chris, I slept through most of it, it seems like. I wasn't really feeling well in the morning and fell asleep on the couch. I told myself it was ok, I would make my Valentine post after church. But we had a little adventure after church and didn't get home till about 5, rushed through dinner and then talked to family until the boys bedtime. Then, I fell asleep again, about 8, while Chris was singing to Noah. I moved to our bed about 9 and slept through pretty much until this morning. I would feel horribly guilty but I couldn't help it and we agreed to celebrate for real on the 24th, right? Ok, I still feel a little guilty.

Anyway, a week or so ago, I made these cards for Noah to take to his preschool party. (He had a grand time because he got candy:) Luckily, I am married to a genius or I would have given up after the first couple. He helped me find some cardboard to punch the holes into. I told you, genius:) My pregnant brain is becoming legendary this time around!
And from my heart (or hearts:) to yours, I (and my family) send all our love!

Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

Cute cards! And don't feel guilty about sleeping. You're pregnant for crying out loud!! You deserve all the sleep you can sneek in!!

Sarah Harward said...

p.s. I feel horrible because a couple weeks ago I took some dishes to goodwill, and then I looked at your blog and they are the exact same as the ones your cinnamon rolls were on! If I'd known you had the same dishes I would have seen if you wanted the ones I had. It wasn't a complete set. Like 6 plates, 4 bowls and 3 saucers or something like that, but still!! Hopefully you didn't want them! I love those dishes too. I was so sad to let them go. But my mom gave us some of her old ones (and they had more than 6 plates) and I didn't have the space to store both. It was a sad day to take them to goodwill. I would have been happier giving them to you! Look at me rambling on about dishes that I don't even know if you wanted or care about!!